LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 8

back to the drawing board

So yes, its been a few days since I've blogged. I haven't had too much to report, other than awesome failures this weekend.

I tried so hard to be good. Seriously. I TRIED. I know, you all think I'm a liar.

I made my own salsa. Made my own guacamole. Made my own buffalo wings. I mean honestly, the food was great!! But still, you're not supposed to eat 4 times the normal quantity. DOH! My bad. Its so easy to over eat when you're basically grazing for 4 hours.

I was really proud of myself though, I worked out BEFORE the game!! Yayyy!!! Success!! So I didn't feel quite so bad pigging out. I was still a little sore from Jillian's ass kicking, so I tried a different video OnDemand. I was something random, and I won't be doing it again, and it isn't really worth telling you about. I did get a good sweat on though, so I felt good about that.

Monday morning -- scale said 184 (I just threw up a little in my mouth)
And today?! -- 182!! Are you kidding me?!? What. The. Fuck.

Back to the beginning. AGAIN. AGAIN!!!

I Jillian'd today. Ate relatively well. I did have mashed potatoes for dinner. But that's ALL I had for dinner. Not super nutritious, but the potatoes were going bad. I just boiled them, mashed them, added some salt and pepper, a little bit of skim milk and 2 tbsp of  real unsalted butter. I'm sure for calories it wasn't bad, although I pretty much had carbs for dinner. WOO!

On another note I'm currently reading a book called Real Food Has Curves which I'm really enjoying. It basically talks about eating REAL food, and cutting out all the processed crap that we eat all the time. I'll write up a review when I'm done!

AND tomorrow is payday, so I'll try to get some real groceries, and make some real meals, and pass some recipes along to you! I have some great ones that I want to try!!

Your "feels like I'm always going to be fluffy" friend,

5 comments:

badheadday said...

I could have eaten that guac till the freaking cows came home. **NOM**

Erin said...

As you know, I'm in the same boat. Have you seen http://enoughfluff.tumblr.com/
It's this girl who lost a hundred pounds over the span of a year and documented every drop of blood, sweat and tears. Pretty inspirational.

Crys said...

Thanks for the tip! I follow it and moving more was absolutely the key for me. I figured I'd have more control over that than anything else... still a work in progress! I really appreciate it.

Also, dying to try this book. My vegan experiment is coming up and my interest in it is more about moving to more whole foods. Give us an update on the book as you get further in!

marc said...

You're on Atkins? Metabolic Diet? (carbs comment).

I tried to do under 30g of carbs per day, but I couldn't stay on it consistently.

Good luck on your goals!

Holly said...

i just got the new everyday food mag today and it always recharges me about healthy foods and gets excited about new recipes.