LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 5

Every Day

 Its been two weeks since I started The Flex Diet Solution plan.

Before I move on to the Every Day goals/rules, lets review my progress with the Today goals/rules, which were:
  1. Commit yourself by taking a photo. Check!
  2. Write a blog. Check!
  3. Weigh yourself daily. Check! Although I really do have a love/hate relationship with my scale. Seriously, one day it'll be 175, then 172, then 181. Sometimes all in the same day! WTF mate? I can't figure out. Today's was 179. That's why I haven't been posting about my weight "officially" because its so all over the map. I might start using my mom's just to see if I really fluctuate that much. So for now, "official" weigh ins will be once per month.
  4. Keep a food diary. EPIC FAIL! Big big fail on this one. Although I am doing a pretty good job at remembering what I've eaten through out the day, doing mental checks before I eat again When did I eat last? How much did I eat? But I really need to get better at this. As we all know the photo food diary has been about 2 for 10, so I'll just try to focus on a private food diary.
  5. Drink 6 glasses of water a day. Fail. Although I have been better at drinking one glass per day, because before I drank NONE. Almost never. So, a small start is a good start, but I'll try to do better. I promise.
  6. Take a multivitamin. Fail. I'm about 3 for 7 on this one.
  7. Eat more apples. So-So. "More?" Yes. But I'll shoot for 3 a week.
  8. Eat greek yogurt. Check! I love it with fruit.
  9. No eating after dinner (cut off is 8pm). Check! I'm really proud of myself on this one.
  10. Sleep at least 7 hours per night. Check! I've never had a problem with this one. McGriddle Pants does not function well with less than 7 hour. Or 8 for that matter. I likes my sleep :)
NOW this means its time to choose my "Every Day" goals/rules for my life. These are the things that can take up to 20 days to fully implement into your weight-loss routine, but will then become part of your "Every Day" plan (which of course is the next step).
  1. Eat breakfast every day.
  2. NO BAGELS!
  3. Don't eat and drive.
  4. Don't eat while watching television
  5. Eat beans once a week.
  6. Make vegetables your main course (Meatless Monday!)
  7. Substitute quinoa for white rice.
  8. Cut out sugar-sweetened beverages.
  9. Drink green tea (at least 1 cup per day)
  10. Don't eat from the restaurant bread basket.
Onward and Upward!! Or, downward, since I want the scale to go DOWN. Hehee!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ugh. I need to drink like three gallons of water, stat. Haven't had a drop yet today, just coffee and a mug of green tea (at least I got that in). Keep up the good work, it'll pay off!