LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 2

back in the saddle!

Home made waffle, almond butter, blueberries, V8 and coffee
Breakfast!! It was YUMMM!

Have you noticed I tend to only remember to take pics of the healthy stuff? Uggghhh. Notice how I didn't show you the club sandwich with fries I had for dinner last night. I WAS good, and ordered it without bacon and mayo, but I did eat most of the fries. FAIL. Oh well.

The good news is I did work out yesterday! TWICE! (sort of). It was super sunny and I thought, Hey! I'll walk the dog! In actuality, it was like 30 degrees outside, so we walk/jogged about a 1/2 mile and came back cause it was c-c-c-cccold! And I completed my Day 1 of Jillian Michaels Death March 30 Day Shred. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The cardio was pretty easy, but it was a couple of the lunges that killed my right knee, where I've been having pains, and some of the rows were killing my elbow too.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT... all went well. I am mildly sore today, but I do want to work out again, so I'll probably try a yoga program and walk the dog (for longer than a half mile, this time I'll remember my jacket). I mean, after all, the dog really could benefit from losing a couple of pounds too ;) He's my extra motivation!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good job! The Shred is still torture for me and I just finished Day 4. And started Couch 2 5K yesterday and didn't die so ... onward!!