LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 27

the challenge of a hangover

Hangovers are evil. Seriously. They do more damage to my diet than anything. Does anyone else get the craving for Mt. Dew, Cheddar Sour Cream Ruffles and Pizza? Greasy, greasy, oh-so-delcious pizza? No? Oh, maybe its just me. Anyway. The drinking the night before didn't help either. Book club was a raging (see: drunken) success and so much fun, but I'm paying the price today. I'm sure the millions of calories of beer and wine weren't helpful either.

I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 172 pounds! WOO! But around 4 o'clock I weighed myself and I weighed 180 pounds again. I think my scale is broken.

I've tried to be good today, but its so hard when cravings are running crazy. I've been really bad about remember to take pictures of what I'm eating, but I'm working on it.

 I love these Lean Cuisines. They're pretty tastey (most of them anyway) and are safe for calories. And all you have to do is microwave. I highly recommend picking some of these up because they are really a dieters salvation. Can't eat too many calories, can't mess up on the portion size, and its so quick! Great for lunches.

 Home made chicken soup, barely any salt. Not sure of the calorie content, but I'm sure its pretty low. Low fat, whole wheat egg noodles.

 Total cereal. I had two bowls today, so probably about 3 "servings" But still better than chips and Mt. Dew.

Frozen mangoes. My new favorite snack.I picked them up to add to my Greek yogurt in the morning, but they're great as a snack all by them selves. Delish!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hangovers are the devil when it comes to diets. I had a wicked hangover last Sunday and of course made fried eggs, bacon, sausage and hashbrowns for breakfast -- super high calorie, but it's like you need that grease when you're hung over. Anyway, lesson learned. I shall try not to drink to excess. Until the Superbowl. :-)

Unknown said...

I know I'm a little late on commenting but, just want to help a sister out. Be careful with the frozen meals, they are PACKED FULL of sodium. I used to eat them all the time and I would stop losing weight because of the sodium just chilling in my body. Also, try V8 low sodium (it is kinda gross) but the amount of sodium that is in the regular kind is about half the amount of salt you need in a day.

I wish I had as much will power as you have...I could never eat leek soup! Good luck!