LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17

Let's do this.

Well here I am. Another blogger trying to lose weight. Another blogger blogging about that journey. WELCOME!

I can't promise that this will be any different than any of the other blogs out there. All I can say is that I'll be totally honest about my journey. I really really need to do this for myself. I've been blogging for over a year now and have found that its a great outlet and support system. So here I go...

My current weight loss goal is 40 pounds. I'd love to lose 50, but who's kidding who. Lets be realistic, right? My reasons for actually putting on the weight are pretty simple. I lost my job about a year and a half ago, and unemployment has not been kind. Sitting on your ass all day doesn't do said ass any good. I originally thought "How great, I can go to the gym like 4 hours a day. I'll get in GREAT shape!!" Liar, liar, size 14 pants on fire!

Today is day one. The beginning.

My goal for this blog is to try to use it as a journal. Motivation to see in print (ish) what I've done, eaten or seen for the day. I'm not good at following up on actual paper, so again, I'm going to a format in which I'm comfortable with.

TOMORROW I'll be weighing in officially. Posting goals and pictures.

Join me. Or don't. Comment. Or don't. This is for me, and for you, but no one can make these major life decisions but you. And I've made this decision.

Are you ready?

Okay.

Let's do this.

No comments: