LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 18

Day 2: Hunger strike

Well I'm off to a roaring start!

All I've had to eat today is 2 cups of coffee. Why haven't I eaten? Oh-- well I've been out of town for a week and a half and have no food. NO SNACKING FOR ME! Yes!! Hahaaa. The downside is that when I do finally eat, it'll be hard not to blow it out of the water and eat a ton of something bad for me. BOO!!

Gotta be good. Gotta work out too. My poor aching joints. That a major motivator for me. As I get older (at the ripe old age of 32) I notice aches and pains in places I never would have imagined! I currently have knee pain, elbow pain and shoulder pain all on my right side! I'm hoping some movement will grease up these old joints!

I spent this last weekend snowshoeing and had a great time. LOTS OF CARDIO involved in that. Especially when the snow is nice and soft and you sink in 3 or 4 inches. I got 2 days in while we were there, so I gotta keep the rhythm going today. WOO!

My goal per day of caloric intake is going to be 1500 calories. It could be a stretch. Pretty much since Christmas I've been eating a lot of sugar, and large quantities of food, and bad food. The daily mantra of "I'll start a diet tomorrow" has been flying around my brain since probably Thanksgiving. No time like the present.

Yesterday I took a picture of myself and thought... ewwwwwww... Why do I look so fat in pictures, but not that fat in the mirror! WHY?! Oh yeah-- cause fat sneaks up on you. Little bit here and there and everywhere. Apparently I've been carrying a lot in my face. YUCK!

Now I know I promised pictures and measurements... they'll come a little later, after I shower. You know... get the totally 100% correct weight. I don't want my slippers of pajama bottoms adding any unnecessary weight! Right?! Hahahaa.

No comments: