LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 24

Leek Soup: Day One

Well, day one of my leek soup diet. Yup. I've gone for the entire day only drinking the leek soup. And for dinner? This is what I had:


Conclusion?

I don't really like leeks.

Don't get me wrong, the soup tastes alright. Kinda like carrots. But the leeks themselves? Meh. I'm a texture person, and it was just too slimey or stringey, or... something.

And thus also concludes day one of my photo food journal. Oh-- I did have coffee this morning. BLACK. First time ever. No milk. No sugar. No splenda. Nada. It was alright. I can do it. But not my favorite. I'm also having tea now. I figure those two things aren't cheating. I kinda have a headache now. Probably low blood sugar. I tend to eat a bit of sugar and carbs, so I'm sure my body is pissed at me.

I did take the dog for a walk today. About 2 miles. So I figure that was pretty low intensity exercise, but I still broke a mild sweat. Yay me!

I wonder how tomorrow will be...

1 comment:

Crys said...

Leeks make me nervous. Always have. Always will. I look at them like I look at my 2-year-old nephew. I just don't know what to do with either...

I see "In Defense of Food" on your inspirations list. That's next up on my list to read.

Thanks for stopping by!