LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 18

pics and stats

As promised... here's my stats and pics.

From the beginning.

No laughing please!

Don't worry, I didn't do any bikini pics for you guys. I think you can get the gist of my beer belly, my muffin top and my fat ass action without needing to see actual skin. I'm wearing an Old Navy size "L" shirt and American Eagle size 14 jeans. They're both tight as you see, which is yet another reason why I need to lose some weight... I can't afford to buy new clothes! Ha.

No makeup. Yikes!
Please enjoy that double chin action!
Is-- is that-- a double muffin top? Sweet!
Current weight: 178.6
Pant size: 14
Hips: 45"
Waist: 39"

And nothing says Sad & Lonely more than going to the store and buying 10 "Lean Cuisine" frozen dinners. Hey sad cat lady!! Wah. Wah. Wah.

No comments: