LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 23

photo food journal

Woo!

Had a great evening last night, and did pretty good with the diet... except for the 8 beers.

Fail.

And of course today's mild hangover has caused me to fall off the wagon too. Pizza. Pasta. M&M's. Two, count 'em TWO sugared sodas. Dammit.

Double Fail.

So. Tomorrow beings two things.

First off is I'm starting a photo food log. I've been keeping track of my eatings in a handy little notebook, but I read somewhere that its a good idea to take pictures of what you eat. Since you can get a good idea of your portion sizes, and the more "colorful" you food is, the more diverse in vitamins and minerals it tends to be. So I'll start posting that tomorrow! :)

And tomorrow I'll be starting a Leek Soup food fast. About a year ago I read the book French Women Don't Get Fat. I'm sure you've heard of it, and I enjoyed it. The Leek Soup is basically leek broth that you eat for two days. That's it. Leek soup and the occasional leek. I'm curious to see how awful it will be. Not the flavor, but how starving I'll be. I'm not going to do a ton of exercising, other than walking, but I'm going to start doing yoga. Time to get use out of the mat my boyfriend bought me for Christmas. YES!

No comments: